About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- What is the 2014 song of the summer? ‘Fancy,’ ‘Rude’ or ‘Stay With Me’?
- New releases: ‘Trouble in Paradise’ by La Roux, ‘GMO OMG’ and ‘Wii Sports Club’
- DreamWrights hosts Teen Masquerade Ball, hopes to grow teen programs
- FlipSide guide 7/17/14: Artscape, Brews & Blues, Pennsylvania Reunion Fest
- Wynn Las Vegas welcomes ‘Popeye’ by Jeff Koons
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts
- FlipSide Blog | New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album ... | Medical Charisma Site on New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album, Jennifer Weiner novel, ‘The Lunchbox’
Tag Archives: Adam Sandler
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert hit the gridiron and review Adam Sandler’s version of ‘The Longest Yard.’
Caryn: We watched a movie this week, but I can’t remember the name of it. It had Adam Sandler and it won a lot of Razzie awards this year… Dan: Yeah, “Jack and Jill.” Caryn: No, that’s not it. Adam … Continue reading
Dan: O hai, Caryn! What terrible movie are we talking about this week? Caryn: O hai Dan! You know I cannot tell you. It is confidential. Anyway, how is your sex life? Dan: Was that dialogue unbelievably awkward? Would any … Continue reading