About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- What is the 2014 song of the summer? ‘Fancy,’ ‘Rude’ or ‘Stay With Me’?
- New releases: ‘Trouble in Paradise’ by La Roux, ‘GMO OMG’ and ‘Wii Sports Club’
- DreamWrights hosts Teen Masquerade Ball, hopes to grow teen programs
- FlipSide guide 7/17/14: Artscape, Brews & Blues, Pennsylvania Reunion Fest
- Wynn Las Vegas welcomes ‘Popeye’ by Jeff Koons
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts
- FlipSide Blog | New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album ... | Medical Charisma Site on New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album, Jennifer Weiner novel, ‘The Lunchbox’
Tag Archives: bad movie
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert look at another obnoxious rom-com, ‘Failure to Launch.’
Caryn Rupert and Dan Rorabaugh look at a pair of movies based on the Zodiac killings.
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert review the confusing mess that is ‘Sucker Punch.’
Caryn Rupert and Dan Rorabaugh jump into the ring to take on ‘Rocky IV.’
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert discuss the enjoyably bad ‘Gymkata.’
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert return to the Mayan apocalypse to review the disaster movie ’2012.’
Caryn Rupert and Dan Rorabaugh tear into Michael Bay’s ‘Transformers’ trilogy.
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert unwrap a most unpleasant Christmas movie, ‘Four Christmases.’
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert hit the gridiron and review Adam Sandler’s version of ‘The Longest Yard.’
Dan Rorabaugh and Caryn Rupert dissect the Christopher Lambert Spanish Inquisition film ‘Day of Wrath.’