About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- FlipSide Panel: PA Farm Show, Hibrewnation, Martin Luther King Jr., Kable House, FestivIce
- Watch Matthew McConaughey’s audition tape for ‘Dazed and Confused’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this January weekend around York, Pa.?
- 'A Most Violent Year' produced by York native Neal Dodson opens in theaters Jan. 30
- Third annual These Colors Don't Run Benefit to raise money for Keystone Wounded Warriors
- Rock and roll singer moves to York to release first solo album
- George Lucas rips Hollywood
- DiCarlo's in York serves pizza Ohio-style
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: comics
Why do they fight? That seems to be the eternal question repeated in each season of AMC’s “The Walking Dead.” Usually, that question isn’t that hard to answer; survive and get back to a normal way of life. In Season … Continue reading
One of the greatest qualities of “The Walking Dead” is how the show manages to turn the short appearance of a character into an avalanche of emotion – whether that be love or hatred. In other shows, like in “Mad Men” … Continue reading
Celebrate all things “Doctor Who” at Comic Store West in Springettsbury Township, York County. And don’t forget your sonic screwdriver.
April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but there are plenty of chances to get a laugh this month. Here is a list of upcoming comedy events: A Night of Magic and Wonder, featuring Scott Alexander from “America’s Got Talent” … Continue reading
Screen Jeers tackles the 2008 superhero movie “The Spirit.”
It’s not a birthday party without a little bit of Star Wars action. Comix Connection, which has locations at the West Manchester Mall in York and on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg, is celebrating its 24th anniversary with a birthday … Continue reading
Harvey Pekar, creator of the autobiographical comic book series and movie “American Splendor” was found dead Monday at his Cleveland Heights home. Pekar had prostate cancer, asthma, high blood pressure and depression, said Michael Cannon, but according to the Associated … Continue reading