About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Philadelphia Irish Music Fest, Fulton Theatre, Holy Hound
- Check out FlipSidePA’s new newsletter design!
- FlipSide Panel: First Friday in York, Lydia Loveless, YorkArts’ ‘Emerging Visions’
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- There's Guinness In It: 4 tips to incorporate Guinness in your meals
- Glen Rock Arts & Brew Fest planned for May 30
- The Princess Bride: An Inconceivable Evening with Cary Elwes slated to hit the stage at The Pullo Center
- Brewmaster Tasting Tour on the Susquehanna Ale Trail: Find a new craft beer to love
- Pizarro: 'Batkid Begins' makes Cinequest opening night a wish come true
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: Extremity
FlipSide guide 4/17/14: Spring Forward fashion event, Launch Music Conference and Festival, Revs Fan Fest
Find out what’s up this weekend. And check out more events in our newsletter and on our regional pages. Tonight: — Grammy award-winning Carolina Chocolate Drops will take the stage 8 p.m. at the Capitol Theatre, 50 N. George St. … Continue reading
Halloween is Thursday, so that means it’s time to switch into the holiday mindset Friday. Get into the spirit at local shops and events during the First Friday Holiday Open House 5 to 9 p.m. in downtown York. Offerings include: … Continue reading
The Human Be-In was held in early 1967 at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park. The idea for free outdoor concerts caught on in several cities, including York, around that time. John Terlazzo was about 14 when he attended his first … Continue reading
York Jazz Fest will showcase some of York’s best jazz musicians 2 p.m. April 28 at the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, 50 N. George St., York. The even will also commemorate National Jazz Month, which is April. Tickets are $35. … Continue reading