About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- What is the 2014 song of the summer? ‘Fancy,’ ‘Rude’ or ‘Stay With Me’?
- New releases: ‘Trouble in Paradise’ by La Roux, ‘GMO OMG’ and ‘Wii Sports Club’
- DreamWrights hosts Teen Masquerade Ball, hopes to grow teen programs
- FlipSide guide 7/17/14: Artscape, Brews & Blues, Pennsylvania Reunion Fest
- Wynn Las Vegas welcomes ‘Popeye’ by Jeff Koons
- Mount Hope's Renaissance Faire bids Elizabeth I farewell
- Campfire Festival a summer camp experience for grown-ups
- Hoots & Hellmouth to return for fifth annual Black Friday show in York
- Keystone Cluster Dog Shows come to Harrisburg in August
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer features Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love'
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts
- FlipSide Blog | New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album ... | Medical Charisma Site on New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album, Jennifer Weiner novel, ‘The Lunchbox’
Tag Archives: food
Find out what’s up this weekend. And check out more events in our newsletter and on our regional pages. Festivals and fairs: – The Mason-Dixon Fair continues through Saturday at the fairgrounds, 6988 Delta Road, Peach Bottom Township. Check out … Continue reading
Talk about running around like a chicken with its head cut off… Wingstock had me crisscrossing Santander Stadium’s plaza Saturday afternoon. But I got some fun photos and videos. Think: People with egg yolk spattered on their faces, people wolfing … Continue reading
FlipSide guide 5/22/14: Ringling Bros. ‘Legends’ circus show, York Jaycees Chili Cookoff, Memorial Day events
Find out what’s up this weekend. And check out more events in our newsletter and on our regional pages. Ready for the long weekend? – Check out a list of Memorial Day events, as well as our summer concert series … Continue reading
Talk about massive eats. More than 8,500 people attended Foodstruck York Friday night. There were food fanatics, casual eaters and event a few caped crusaders. It rained — again — but not as hard or for the whole event. It … Continue reading
It’s been nearly six years since Fresh York, The Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center and WXPN-FM partnered to create the CapLive concert series. The ongoing shows regularly bring indie and alternative acts to York. Strand general manager Anne Sturm said the … Continue reading
Show love for York with the #iloveyorkcity hashtag during First Friday festivities downtown. (Shorter version is #ilyc.) Shop for your sweetheart, dine and peruse art and deals to your heart’s content 5 to 9 p.m. Offerings include: Art and openings: … Continue reading
Let your creative juices simmer during the Winter Artists’ Feast: Creative Potluck 6 to 10 p.m. Jan. 24 at YorkArts@CityArt, 118 W. Philadelphia St., York. Artists and art enthusiasts are welcome to discuss art and network. Guests are asked to … Continue reading
Update: This event has sold out. The next Chef Challenge is slated for Jan. 23 in YorKitchen, the shared commercial kitchen space at Central Market, 34 W. Philadelphia St., York. If you are a fan of “Chopped” or other culinary … Continue reading
We hope that thinking about chili will warm you up today! Don’t just think about it — eat some Jan. 19 at Gunpowder Falls Brewing, 15556 Elm Drive, Shrewsbury Township. The brewery and brewpub hosts its First Chili Cook-Off 2 … Continue reading