About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide guide 3/6/14: ‘Rock of Ages,’ Jefferson Starship, Cinderella Ball
- Update on Shann Beezy’s new album, 717 Video Music Award nomination
- New releases: Real Estate album, “12 Years a Slave,” Chelsea Handler travel memoir
- Recap: Whiskey Appreciation Night at The Ember’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Register for FlipSide Night Out March 22 at CoWork155 in York
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Jamie Goddard on Local musicians to revive Be-In concerts, from the 1960s, this fall in York
- Joyce Rossell Nokes on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
- Erin McCracken on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- Rebecca on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- prizee gold on Oprah over the years: Locals with connections to the show
Tag Archives: Golden Plough Tavern
Love beer? Want to learn more about it and how to make it? Attend the Homebrew Workshops: Techniques of Yesterday and Today series this spring hosted by the York Country Heritage Trust. – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 30: … Continue reading
The York County Heritage Trust and and Steve Stoppard, owner of Mr. Steve’s Homebrew and Wine Supplies, will time travel with local beer enthusiasts during upcoming Homebrew Workshops. Cost of the three-part series is $70. Click here to buy tickets … Continue reading