About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- FlipSide Panel: PA Farm Show, Hibrewnation, Martin Luther King Jr., Kable House, FestivIce
- Watch Matthew McConaughey’s audition tape for ‘Dazed and Confused’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this January weekend around York, Pa.?
- Former "The Voice" contestant DaNica Shirey returns to the stage Feb. 6
- February First Friday in York: 'Lady and the Tramp,' karaoke, chocolate treats and more
- Super Bowl commercials: Budweiser's puppy is so cute
- 'A Most Violent Year' produced by York native Neal Dodson opens in theaters Jan. 30
- Third annual These Colors Don't Run Benefit to raise money for Keystone Wounded Warriors
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: Historical Society Museum
The York County Heritage Trust’s new exhibit honors contributions of York Countians who served their nation during World War I through the Vietnam War with its new exhibit “Front Porch to Front Lines: York County Goes to War.” It opens … Continue reading
Crispus Attucks Association presents the Black History Explosion Showcase Feb. 25. Various acts and artists will present black history tributes. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the show begins at 6 at the association, 605 S. Duke St., York. Admission … Continue reading
Five links to help you make the most of your weekend. Sign up to learn how to brew your own beer at the Historical Society Museum. The Kelly Bell Band brings the blues to the Carroll Valley Resort. Drums and … Continue reading