About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide guide 9/25/14: African music, Oktoberfest, ‘Spirit of America’
- Photos: New Freedom fest offers live music, art and family fun
- Photos: York Bike Night brings hundreds of motorcycles downtown
- FlipSide guide 9/18/14: White Rose Thunder, Roosterpalooza, Jay Leno
- A fond farewell to FlipSide readers
- Global hooping phenomenon highlighted at Allen Theatre in Annville Saturday
- Local filmmaker to screen new movie at Lancaster's Ware Center
- Lancaster Letterpress Printers Fair has graphic appeal
- McAfee names Jimmy Kimmel its 'most dangerous celebrity'
- Ello: Is this new social network different from the others?
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Mr. Steve’s Homebrew and Wine Supplies
The York Microbrew Fest will present its fourth annual Homebrew Contest. There are four categories: Light lagers and ales; dark lagers and ales; Belgian-style; and specialty. Entries are due June 9 and should include two 12- or 16-ounce beer bottles … Continue reading
The York County Heritage Trust and and Steve Stoppard, owner of Mr. Steve’s Homebrew and Wine Supplies, will time travel with local beer enthusiasts during upcoming Homebrew Workshops. Cost of the three-part series is $70. Click here to buy tickets … Continue reading
Nothing helps ease the summer heat like a cold brew. After this week, you might need more than one pint. The National Watch and Clock Museum hosts Hops ‘n’ Clocks from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday Tickets are $20 in … Continue reading