About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- A fond farewell to FlipSide readers
- FlipSide guide 9/11/14: Hunter Hayes at York Fair, Star-Spangled Spectacular, Colonial Day
- New releases: Ryan Adams album, ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier,’ Dr. Seuss stories
- YorkArts, York Little Theatre and others joined forces for film project
- York City Boutique Week Fashion Show recap with photos and video
- Kable House Presents Strand of Oaks show already doubles previous ticket sales
- Joan Rivers' doctor took selfie during comedian's procedure
- Biker Battleground Phoenix star Paul Yaffe featured at White Rose Thunder
- West York grad Sean Free talks about working for a Broadway theater company
- Rapper Fabolous coming to 11th Avenue in York Oct. 24
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dani Fiore on Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- bioshock pc keyboard controls on The cereal serial 01/24/11: Blue Monday; Olbermann exits MSNBC; Wikileaks movie?
- Oyun Oyna on New releases: Sia album, ‘The Raid 2,’ Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes game
- Ashley May on Commentary
- Jean on Commentary
Tag Archives: Mr. Steve’s Homebrew and Wine Supplies
The York Microbrew Fest will present its fourth annual Homebrew Contest. There are four categories: Light lagers and ales; dark lagers and ales; Belgian-style; and specialty. Entries are due June 9 and should include two 12- or 16-ounce beer bottles … Continue reading
The York County Heritage Trust and and Steve Stoppard, owner of Mr. Steve’s Homebrew and Wine Supplies, will time travel with local beer enthusiasts during upcoming Homebrew Workshops. Cost of the three-part series is $70. Click here to buy tickets … Continue reading
Nothing helps ease the summer heat like a cold brew. After this week, you might need more than one pint. The National Watch and Clock Museum hosts Hops ‘n’ Clocks from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday Tickets are $20 in … Continue reading