About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Guide 12/18/14: Music Friday, Holiday Extravaganza, The Night Before Christmas Railroad Tour
- FlipSide Panel: Find out what your friends are doing this Dec. weekend around York, Pa.
- Michael Waterloo: Same passion, different paper
- Craig Wayne Boyd wins ‘The Voice’ Season 7
- Holiday gifs: 12 ways to describe your Christmas spirit right about now
- Martin Memorial Library now accepting submissions for 'Art in mARTin' gallery
- York photographer to display neon body painting photos at Mulberry Studios in Lancaster
- Madonna releases 6 songs after demos were leaked
- Doug E. Fresh to headline pre-New Year's Eve bash at 11th Avenue
- Sony hack: North Korea proposes joint investigation with US
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: Mr. Steve’s Homebrew and Wine Supplies
The York Microbrew Fest will present its fourth annual Homebrew Contest. There are four categories: Light lagers and ales; dark lagers and ales; Belgian-style; and specialty. Entries are due June 9 and should include two 12- or 16-ounce beer bottles … Continue reading
The York County Heritage Trust and and Steve Stoppard, owner of Mr. Steve’s Homebrew and Wine Supplies, will time travel with local beer enthusiasts during upcoming Homebrew Workshops. Cost of the three-part series is $70. Click here to buy tickets … Continue reading
Nothing helps ease the summer heat like a cold brew. After this week, you might need more than one pint. The National Watch and Clock Museum hosts Hops ‘n’ Clocks from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday Tickets are $20 in … Continue reading