About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide guide 3/6/14: ‘Rock of Ages,’ Jefferson Starship, Cinderella Ball
- Update on Shann Beezy’s new album, 717 Video Music Award nomination
- New releases: Real Estate album, “12 Years a Slave,” Chelsea Handler travel memoir
- Recap: Whiskey Appreciation Night at The Ember’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Register for FlipSide Night Out March 22 at CoWork155 in York
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Jamie Goddard on Local musicians to revive Be-In concerts, from the 1960s, this fall in York
- Joyce Rossell Nokes on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
- Erin McCracken on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- Rebecca on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- prizee gold on Oprah over the years: Locals with connections to the show
Tag Archives: Mudhook Brewing Co.
Party with FlipSide at CoWork155 March 22.
Bet you thought we couldn’t fit another “first” in that headline, right? Anyway, this month’s First Friday is focused on being the first one in 2014. Check out more 2014 First Friday themes. Kick off the new year with shopping, … Continue reading
It happens every year. Between holiday traveling and entertaining, you don’t have time to think about New Year’s Eve until today. Fear not. We’ve compiled events in the Holiday Guide. All you have to do is pick one you like, … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Find more events in our newsletter. ICYMI: Find details about Bike Night, the Indian Cultural Dance Show and Plaza Palooza. Festivals and fairs: – Check out New Freedom Fest 10 a.m. Saturday at Front … Continue reading
Hang out with FlipSide 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, at Mudhook Brewing Co., 34 N. Cherry Lane, York. The night’s specials will include half-priced appetizers. You can also get the Mudhook Flight, normally priced at $9, for $5. … Continue reading
Mudhook Brewing Co. started brewing beer in the spring of 2011. That July, it opened its brewpub at 34 N. Cherry Lane, behind Central Market, in York. In April, it helped Central Market celebrate its 125th year. Now, Mudhook is … Continue reading
The theme for the June 2013 First Friday is Art Crawl. Events, entertainment and retail specials run 5 to 9 p.m. Friday in downtown York. Download an Art Crawl passport, have it stamped or initialed during First Friday at the … Continue reading