About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- Catching up with York County country singer Lindsey Erin
- New releases: ‘Space Invader’ by Ace Frehley, ‘Fading Gigolo,’ ‘We Are Not Ourselves’
- Updates from Greater York Dance’s Aug. 15 open house
- FlipSide guide 8/15/14: Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival, South Mountain Fair, Olde Tyme Days
- New releases: ‘Rockabilly Riot!’ by Brian Setzer, ‘The Blacklist,’ ‘In the Kingdom of Ice’
- Quaker Steak and Lube revs up menu with sauces, monster burgers
- Whitney Museum expands hours to accommodate popularity of Jeff Koons retrospective
- Johnny Depp to star with daughter in 'Yoga Hosers'
- British show 'Doctor Who' premieres on TV Saturday
- Andy Vaughan & The Driveline hope to twang the night away at Burning Bridge Tavern
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Oyun Oyna on New releases: Sia album, ‘The Raid 2,’ Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes game
- Ashley May on Commentary
- Jean on Commentary
- chiropractor mclean va on Litter Letter Project build during First Friday in York
- event tickets on New releases: ‘Hypnotic Eye’ by Tom Petty, ‘The Other Woman,’ Remastered version of ‘The Last of Us’
Tag Archives: Penn State York
“Blood at the Root” is a new play by Dominique Morisseau and directed by Steve Broadnax, the head of Penn State’s Graduate Acting program at University Park. According to a news release, the play is inspired by the Jena Six … Continue reading
February is Black History Month. Learn more through The Crispus Attucks Association’s Black History Month Lecture Series. The public is invited to free lectures at The Early Learning Center, 50 E. Boundary Ave., York. The events will include light refreshments … Continue reading
FlipSide Weekend offers tips for college freshman and commuting students.
The York Junior Symphony Orchestra is holding auditions for its 46th season Aug. 24 at Penn State York, 1031 Edgecomb Ave., Spring Garden Township. Auditions are open to all students in fifth to eighth grades or who will be 10 … Continue reading
Carson Kressley knows growing up in a small Pennsylvania town could have been limiting. Movie theaters, he remembers, were few and far between. But that didn’t stunt his creativity. “I was a big thinker and dreamer,” he said during a … Continue reading
Jennifer Nesbitt, associate professor of English at Penn State York, will offer a look at the PBS hit drama “Downton Abbey” 7 p.m. April 22 in the Joe and Rosie Ruhl Student Community Center at the campus, 1031 Edgecomb Ave., … Continue reading
Megan Lehman of Holtwood was named the first-place winner in the fifth annual Pullo Family Performing Arts Center play competition. According to a news release, she received a cash prize for her play, “Seventeen Too Many.” Runners-up are Megan Herr … Continue reading
Giveaway: Tell us what movie will win Best Picture for the chance to see ‘Live At Birdland’ at the Pullo Center
There is one more award show left this season: The Oscars. We’re asking you to tell us what movie you think should win Best Picture for a chance to win two tickets to see “Live at Birdland” featuring The Birdland … Continue reading
Prepare your pipes to sing along to tunes like “Wild At Heart” and “(Kissed You) Good Night.” Gloriana is coming to town. The country act hits the stage 7:30 p.m. April 24 at Penn State York’s Pullo Family Performing Arts … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. At the Strand-Capitol: – See “White Christmas” 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday at the Capitol Theatre, 50 N. George St., York. [$7] – Greater York … Continue reading