About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- FlipSide Panel: PA Farm Show, Hibrewnation, Martin Luther King Jr., Kable House, FestivIce
- Watch Matthew McConaughey’s audition tape for ‘Dazed and Confused’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this January weekend around York, Pa.?
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing New Year’s weekend around York, Pa.?
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: recipes
There are tons of obscure holidays and observances. But some make us actually want to celebrate, including National S’mores Day Saturday, Aug. 10. (As if we needed an excuse to make those ooey-gooey desserts.) Check out some of the festivities … Continue reading
Interviews with Ina Garten can cause spontaneous sensory abilities. On a chilly Friday last month, the Food Network star and cookbook author, was busy testing new recipes. A lemon-poppy seed cake cooled and a Provencal fish stew simmered in her … Continue reading
Super Bowl 47 is a few days away. Jim Harbaugh and his San Francisco 49ers take on John Harbaugh at the Baltimore Ravens in New Orleans. (Yup, they’re brothers.) Kick off is slated for 6:30 p.m. Sunday on CBS. Places … Continue reading