About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- We wish you a Merry Christmas from FlipSidePa!
- How guys shop on Christmas Eve
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this holiday weekend around York, Pa.?
- FlipSide Guide 12/18/14: Music Friday, Holiday Extravaganza, The Night Before Christmas Railroad Tour
- FlipSide Panel: Find out what your friends are doing this Dec. weekend around York, Pa.
- Sony hack: Sony early releases "The Interview" on digital platforms
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' to digital platforms
- Local and celebrity chefs will make dishes from local products at PA Farm Show
- New Year's Eve: Party in York, Red Lion, Hanover, Harrisburg, Hershey and beyond
- Select US theaters say they'll show 'The Interview' Thursday
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: The Left Bank
Update: According to the City of York website, some original Light Up Night plans have changed due to tonight’s forecast. The website states: “The Tree Lighting Ceremony will still take place beginning 6:20 p.m. at Continental Square. We encourage you … Continue reading
York Restaurant Week is back to please local palates. Several city restaurants will offer prix-fixe meals for $10, $20 or $30 per person. Look at a list of participating eateries below, and check the event’s Facebook page for updates. — … Continue reading
As a fledgling foodie, I often long for the varied flavors of big cities. But York offers a palate prep course – Thai, Spanish, Italian, Irish and French cuisine is just around the corner. Even though I try to be … Continue reading
The Inaugural York Restaurant Week will take place from Feb. 19 to 27. Local restaurants will present special menu offers and special promotions to benefit the City of York. Participating restaurants include: Bair’s Fried Chicken The Busy Bee Central Family … Continue reading