About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Philadelphia Irish Music Fest, Fulton Theatre, Holy Hound
- Check out FlipSidePA’s new newsletter design!
- FlipSide Panel: First Friday in York, Lydia Loveless, YorkArts’ ‘Emerging Visions’
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- 'Sweeney Todd' at York Little Theatre is a dark story of love and revenge
- Three-day Latino Arts Festival returns to Lancaster starting tonight
- 'The Walking Dead' Ep. 12: Is Alexandria the answer?
- Paula Deen reaches book distribution deal with Hachette
- Show rescheduled: Central York's 'Peter Pan' actors soar
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: The Left Bank
Update: According to the City of York website, some original Light Up Night plans have changed due to tonight’s forecast. The website states: “The Tree Lighting Ceremony will still take place beginning 6:20 p.m. at Continental Square. We encourage you … Continue reading
York Restaurant Week is back to please local palates. Several city restaurants will offer prix-fixe meals for $10, $20 or $30 per person. Look at a list of participating eateries below, and check the event’s Facebook page for updates. — … Continue reading
As a fledgling foodie, I often long for the varied flavors of big cities. But York offers a palate prep course – Thai, Spanish, Italian, Irish and French cuisine is just around the corner. Even though I try to be … Continue reading
The Inaugural York Restaurant Week will take place from Feb. 19 to 27. Local restaurants will present special menu offers and special promotions to benefit the City of York. Participating restaurants include: Bair’s Fried Chicken The Busy Bee Central Family … Continue reading