About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- New releases: New tunes from Neon Trees; ‘Putty Squad’; Ken Burns documentary
- Go Green in the City attracts crowd for street festival in York
- Spring Forward Fashion Meets Art recap with videos and social media
- FlipSide guide 4/17/14: Spring Forward fashion event, Launch Music Conference and Festival, Revs Fan Fest
- Share your Pharrell Williams “Happy” videos
- Go Green in the City offers sun, sustainable fun at York street festival
- Liquid Hero Brewery hosts Chili Cook-Off Saturday
- Jeff Koons-designed Faberge egg reaches a record-breaking $500,000 on auction site
- York College, Cultural Alliance present Impact Arts & Culture Conference
- Lupita Nyong'o named People's 'Most Beautiful'
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Martha on 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg: Events linked to Civil War in York County and beyond
- laser hair removal gone wrong on Mother’s Day events in York County and beyond
- Lou's Grand Slam 5K on FlipSide guide 2/27/14: Tour de Tanks, PA Garden Show of York, Fourth Fridays
- Jamie Goddard on Local musicians to revive Be-In concerts, from the 1960s, this fall in York
- Joyce Rossell Nokes on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
Tag Archives: The Left Bank
Update: According to the City of York website, some original Light Up Night plans have changed due to tonight’s forecast. The website states: “The Tree Lighting Ceremony will still take place beginning 6:20 p.m. at Continental Square. We encourage you … Continue reading
York Restaurant Week is back to please local palates. Several city restaurants will offer prix-fixe meals for $10, $20 or $30 per person. Look at a list of participating eateries below, and check the event’s Facebook page for updates. – … Continue reading
As a fledgling foodie, I often long for the varied flavors of big cities. But York offers a palate prep course – Thai, Spanish, Italian, Irish and French cuisine is just around the corner. Even though I try to be … Continue reading
The Inaugural York Restaurant Week will take place from Feb. 19 to 27. Local restaurants will present special menu offers and special promotions to benefit the City of York. Participating restaurants include: Bair’s Fried Chicken The Busy Bee Central Family … Continue reading