About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- FlipSide Panel: PA Farm Show, Hibrewnation, Martin Luther King Jr., Kable House, FestivIce
- Watch Matthew McConaughey’s audition tape for ‘Dazed and Confused’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this January weekend around York, Pa.?
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing New Year’s weekend around York, Pa.?
- Win Super Bowl tickets for just $10 with 'Jordin Sparks Experience' raffle
- Calvin Klein model, Bravo star, fitness expert Greg Plitt killed by train in Burbank, Calif.
- Lebanon Levi and crew to return for fourth season of Amish Mafia
- Get tickets for York's Hibrewnation craft beer festival in February
- Sean Penn adopting Charlize Theron's son
Connect With Us
Tag Archives: The Parliament
Find out what’s up this weekend. And check out more events in our newsletter and on our regional pages. Festivals and fairs: — The Mason-Dixon Fair continues through Saturday at the fairgrounds, 6988 Delta Road, Peach Bottom Township. Check out … Continue reading
Yup. I said it, er, wrote it — right in the headline. York has a new hot spot: The Royal Square neighborhood. (It’s bordered by South Queen, South Duke and East King streets.) It’s not a hot spot in the … Continue reading
Friday night was an inspiring night in York. Leaders of The Parliament and the Royal Square neighborhood realized one of their dreams — to fill the Bond Building on South Queen Street with artistic energy. Several dozen people attend the … Continue reading
FlipSide guide 4/17/14: Spring Forward fashion event, Launch Music Conference and Festival, Revs Fan Fest
Find out what’s up this weekend. And check out more events in our newsletter and on our regional pages. Tonight: — Grammy award-winning Carolina Chocolate Drops will take the stage 8 p.m. at the Capitol Theatre, 50 N. George St. … Continue reading
Ten reasons to venture off campus and into the city
Show love for York with the #iloveyorkcity hashtag during First Friday festivities downtown. (Shorter version is #ilyc.) Shop for your sweetheart, dine and peruse art and deals to your heart’s content 5 to 9 p.m. Offerings include: Art and openings: … Continue reading
Bet you thought we couldn’t fit another “first” in that headline, right? Anyway, this month’s First Friday is focused on being the first one in 2014. Check out more 2014 First Friday themes. Kick off the new year with shopping, … Continue reading
The March 2013 First Friday fashion show merged local businesses and artists. York art collective The Parliament organized the event, which hit the runway at Marketview Arts.
Update: According to the City of York website, some original Light Up Night plans have changed due to tonight’s forecast. The website states: “The Tree Lighting Ceremony will still take place beginning 6:20 p.m. at Continental Square. We encourage you … Continue reading