About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- What is the 2014 song of the summer? ‘Fancy,’ ‘Rude’ or ‘Stay With Me’?
- New releases: ‘Trouble in Paradise’ by La Roux, ‘GMO OMG’ and ‘Wii Sports Club’
- DreamWrights hosts Teen Masquerade Ball, hopes to grow teen programs
- FlipSide guide 7/17/14: Artscape, Brews & Blues, Pennsylvania Reunion Fest
- Wynn Las Vegas welcomes ‘Popeye’ by Jeff Koons
- Azteca Mexican Grill in York makes its own seasoning, sauces and salsas
- York County glam rock band Scarlett Gypsy releases debut album 'All Access'
- Ed Kowalczyk to play 'Throwing Copper' in its entirety at Chameleon Club
- Robert Downey Jr. is still Hollywood's best-paid actor
- 'Simpsons' marathon, digital Simpsons World coming
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts
- FlipSide Blog | New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album ... | Medical Charisma Site on New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album, Jennifer Weiner novel, ‘The Lunchbox’
Tag Archives: The Parliament
Find out what’s up this weekend. And check out more events in our newsletter and on our regional pages. Festivals and fairs: – The Mason-Dixon Fair continues through Saturday at the fairgrounds, 6988 Delta Road, Peach Bottom Township. Check out … Continue reading
Yup. I said it, er, wrote it — right in the headline. York has a new hot spot: The Royal Square neighborhood. (It’s bordered by South Queen, South Duke and East King streets.) It’s not a hot spot in the … Continue reading
Friday night was an inspiring night in York. Leaders of The Parliament and the Royal Square neighborhood realized one of their dreams — to fill the Bond Building on South Queen Street with artistic energy. Several dozen people attend the … Continue reading
FlipSide guide 4/17/14: Spring Forward fashion event, Launch Music Conference and Festival, Revs Fan Fest
Find out what’s up this weekend. And check out more events in our newsletter and on our regional pages. Tonight: – Grammy award-winning Carolina Chocolate Drops will take the stage 8 p.m. at the Capitol Theatre, 50 N. George St. … Continue reading
Ten reasons to venture off campus and into the city
Show love for York with the #iloveyorkcity hashtag during First Friday festivities downtown. (Shorter version is #ilyc.) Shop for your sweetheart, dine and peruse art and deals to your heart’s content 5 to 9 p.m. Offerings include: Art and openings: … Continue reading
Bet you thought we couldn’t fit another “first” in that headline, right? Anyway, this month’s First Friday is focused on being the first one in 2014. Check out more 2014 First Friday themes. Kick off the new year with shopping, … Continue reading
The March 2013 First Friday fashion show merged local businesses and artists. York art collective The Parliament organized the event, which hit the runway at Marketview Arts.
Update: According to the City of York website, some original Light Up Night plans have changed due to tonight’s forecast. The website states: “The Tree Lighting Ceremony will still take place beginning 6:20 p.m. at Continental Square. We encourage you … Continue reading