About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ trailer Part 1
- Meet York’s new Appell Arts Fellow: Dillon Samuelson
- Regal Cinemas giving away free nachos, Hollywood trip through cheesy selfie contest
- FlipSide guide 7/24/14: Old Crow Medicine Show, Hanover Dutch Festival, Theatre Under the Trees
- What is the 2014 song of the summer? ‘Fancy,’ ‘Rude’ or ‘Stay With Me’?
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- read more on New releases: Bleachers album, ‘Rio 2,’ Harper Lee biography
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts
Tag Archives: The York County Heritage Trust
Ten reasons to venture off campus and into the city
(Photo: YDR file; York County Heritage Trust librarian and archivist Lila Fourhman-Shaull refiles books in the expanded library in this 2003 file photo.) The York County Heritage Trust’s 11th Annual Book Blast runs Aug. 10 to 13 at the Agricultural … Continue reading
Crispus Attucks Association presents the Black History Explosion Showcase Feb. 25. Various acts and artists will present black history tributes. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the show begins at 6 at the association, 605 S. Duke St., York. Admission … Continue reading
Five links to start your day off right: Part of a complete, balanced breakfast. Friday’s Mega Millions is up to $237 million. (Luck of the draw) “Teen Mom” star Amber Portwood was charged with three counts of domestic battery. (Baby … Continue reading
Nothing helps ease the summer heat like a cold brew. After this week, you might need more than one pint. The National Watch and Clock Museum hosts Hops ‘n’ Clocks from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday Tickets are $20 in … Continue reading