Pet parents can celebrate their heartfelt love for their four-legged friends through Iams’ Love Tails contest. Iams is searching for real stories from pet owners about the unique bond they share with their dogs and cats. The winners will star in Iams’ next national advertisement.
- Submit your story through March 3 by visiting the Iams Facebook page, www.facebook.com/Iams, and following the easy steps.
- Share a photo and tell Iams in 500 characters or less about the unique relationship you have with your dog or cat and how Iams helps you show your love.
- When the submission phase is over, Iams will select 50 stories (25 dog stories and 25 cat stories) as semifinalists.
- From the semifinalist Love Tails, Iams will select 10 finalists (five dogs and five cats); each will win a cash prize and free Iams food for a year.
- In April, Iams will ask its Facebook fans to choose their favorite Love Tail from the group of finalists, and one grand prize winner will be selected.