The event will include a Mutt Strut in the morning, followed by a day of fun and games, vendors, rescues and demonstrations.
Don’t have a dog? That’s OK, there’s still plenty of activities and vendors for you to check out. Or, you can rent one of Animal Rescue’s dogs for a while. Who knows? You might find your new best friend!
New game booths include Diving for Toys, Lucky Ducky Dog and Puzzle Your Pooch. Does your pooch need a nail trim or a new professional photo? Stop by Bark of the Town and Matt Wing Photography. Try your pups’ paws at Barkby Plungers lure course and check out the Flyball team.
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, ARI asks that only socially well-behaved dogs that are up-to-date on vaccines and not in heat attend. Please, no flexi-leads.
- 9 a.m., Mutt Strutt
- 10:30 a.m., Temptation Tower
- 11:15 a.m., ARI reunion photo
- 11:45 a.m., Clean-Ur-Plate
- 12:30 p.m., Adopt A Pet Parade
- 1:15 p.m., Meet the Rent-A-Dogs
- 2 p.m., Costume Contests
- 2:45 p.m., Peanut Butter Licking Contest
- 3:15 p.m., Best Pup Contests
For more information, visit animalrescueinc.org.