Penn State bye week chat, 8 p.m., Oct. 14

Lots to chat about after the thrilling, four-overtime rally against Michigan. (Yeah, I predicted a close Penn State defeat).

So join me tonight from 8 to 9 and we’ll re-cap everything from Saturday night in Beaver Stadium and look ahead to the bye week and Penn State’s trip to Columbus on Oct. 26.

Do the Nittany Lions have a decent shot at upsetting the undefeated Buckeyes? What can the Lions do to get the running game going?

And before we talk tonight, take a few and read my column from today on how we’re in the middle of the most important few weeks for Penn State football and why.

Also take a look at Jim Seip’s column from Saturday night about Penn State’s leader. Great scenes from the sideline.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Penn State bye week chat, 8 p.m., Oct. 14

1. dave says:

Rerun of the game is on ESPNU now until 1100 o’clock. I know Frank you are a little busy now!

• Frank Bodani says:

Yes, but we do get a bye this week! Especially helpful while learning a new computer system. And I think BTN and the ESPNs will be showing highlights and replays of that game for quite a while. Deserves it, for sure.

2. dave says:

I left the game with under 2 minutes to go. Probably one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made.

• Frank Bodani says:

You weren’t the only one, Dave. Lots of people left and were actually trying to get back into the stadium while overtime was going on. No luck.

3. dave says:

Brade Hoke a great recruiter but average coach. Agree?

• Frank Bodani says:

Still a little early, honestly, for a fair evaluation of Brady Hoke. But I am starting to question just that, Dave. Michigan, like Penn State, are big jobs. Need to be top-line on game day or people won’t have much patience. Not like when Joe took over in the mid-60s.