About this blogPennsylvania's new open records law gives you a stronger tool for keeping an eye on how government spends your money. We'll be watching, too.
- Hardworking Tax Payer on On teacher salaries: What else do you want to know?
- Record Tracker | Angel Food Ministries founder gets 7-year prison sentence on Angel Food Ministries founders face fraud, other charges; read indictment
- Scott Blanchard on State provides suspended dentist’s letter to patients recommending HIV, hepatitis testing
- Lynne Huddleston-Ruff on State provides suspended dentist’s letter to patients recommending HIV, hepatitis testing
- Eight York County school districts approved to raise tax … – YorkBlog « Tax Rate Calculator on Eight York County school districts approved to raise tax rates higher than state ceiling
- Commonwealth Court
- Court records
- Federal government
- First Amendment
- Freedom of information
- Freedom of Information Act
- Judicial records
- Lebanon County
- Melissa Nann Burke
- Nichole Dobo
- Online records
- Pennsylvania open records
- Pennsylvania public record
- Pennsylvania Right to Know
- Right-to-Know Law
- Scott Blanchard
- Sean Adkins
- Sunshine Act
- York City
- York County
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Over the past few weeks we’ve been beefing up our online offering of raw data in various forms — searchable spreadsheets, lists, interactive maps and more. When you have a few moments, take some time and check out what’s there … Continue reading
Poynter reports that an FCC vote is scheduled for next week. Check out the YDR’s involvement, with ProPublica, in an effort to make those records public.
A post on Bill Moyers & Company titled “FCC chair blasts broadcasters as being against transparency and journalism” sounded interesting enough, and then when I checked it out, I said: Hey, we know something about that. The post reports on the … Continue reading
We were happy to find out earlier this week that the York Daily Record/Sunday News won this year’s John V.R. Bull Freedom of Information Award for its coverage of right-to-know issues. The award is one of a few “specialty awards” … Continue reading