About this blogPennsylvania's new open records law gives you a stronger tool for keeping an eye on how government spends your money. We'll be watching, too.
- Gov. Corbett’s full speech on proposed budget
- State audit: Dallastown schools paid ex-superintendent too much in car allowance
- 911 calls during Newtown school shooting released
- How much money is York County spending, and on what?
- PA state universities continue fight against more transparency « Watchdog.org
- Hardworking Tax Payer on On teacher salaries: What else do you want to know?
- Record Tracker | Angel Food Ministries founder gets 7-year prison sentence on Angel Food Ministries founders face fraud, other charges; read indictment
- Scott Blanchard on State provides suspended dentist’s letter to patients recommending HIV, hepatitis testing
- Lynne Huddleston-Ruff on State provides suspended dentist’s letter to patients recommending HIV, hepatitis testing
- Eight York County school districts approved to raise tax … – YorkBlog « Tax Rate Calculator on Eight York County school districts approved to raise tax rates higher than state ceiling
- Commonwealth Court
- Court records
- Federal government
- First Amendment
- Freedom of information
- Freedom of Information Act
- Judicial records
- Lebanon County
- Melissa Nann Burke
- Nichole Dobo
- Online records
- Pennsylvania open records
- Pennsylvania public record
- Pennsylvania Right to Know
- Right-to-Know Law
- Scott Blanchard
- Sean Adkins
- Sunshine Act
- York City
- York County
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: Scott Blanchard
Here’s Gov. Tom Corbett’s full budget speech.
Dallastown Area School District is quoted in a state audit saying it will try to get former Supt. Stewart Weinberg to repay $8,324 in vehicle expenses that were more than what his contract called for.
Seven landline phone calls from inside Sandy Hook Elementary School to Newtown police are expected to be released after 2 p.m. today.
Here’s York County’s line-by-line proposed budget for 2014.
An open government update brought to you by Record Tracker via Evernote. For more open records resources, visit: YDR Datacenter My open records resources folder in Evernote.
A reminder that we have a bunch of searchable data at our Datacenter page, including an interactive map of homicides in York County beginning in 2007.
Read the Pennsylvania State Charter School Appeals Board’s written decision in which it denied New Hope Academy’s appeal of the city school district board’s decision to revoke its charter.
Open records office: Dover school board member’s personal emails subject to review.
Perseverance! And an act of journalism results. Good work by the kids in Ohio. This was an open government update brought to you by Record Tracker via Evernote. For more open records resources, visit: YDR Datacenter My open records resources folder … Continue reading
Among the states: New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware. Not among the states: Pennsylvania. This open government update was brought to you by Record Tracker via Evernote. For more open records resources, visit: YDR Datacenter My open records resources folder in … Continue reading