About this blogPennsylvania's new open records law gives you a stronger tool for keeping an eye on how government spends your money. We'll be watching, too.
- Hardworking Tax Payer on On teacher salaries: What else do you want to know?
- Record Tracker | Angel Food Ministries founder gets 7-year prison sentence on Angel Food Ministries founders face fraud, other charges; read indictment
- Scott Blanchard on State provides suspended dentist’s letter to patients recommending HIV, hepatitis testing
- Lynne Huddleston-Ruff on State provides suspended dentist’s letter to patients recommending HIV, hepatitis testing
- Eight York County school districts approved to raise tax … – YorkBlog « Tax Rate Calculator on Eight York County school districts approved to raise tax rates higher than state ceiling
- Commonwealth Court
- Court records
- Federal government
- First Amendment
- Freedom of information
- Freedom of Information Act
- Judicial records
- Lebanon County
- Melissa Nann Burke
- Nichole Dobo
- Online records
- Pennsylvania open records
- Pennsylvania public record
- Pennsylvania Right to Know
- Right-to-Know Law
- Scott Blanchard
- Sean Adkins
- Sunshine Act
- York City
- York County
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Commonwealth Court
Addresses not private, but government emails are, and other recent court decisions on public records
A look at recent Pennsylvania court decisions on open records issues.
You might have seen that the state Commonwealth Court last week ruled that the state government can withhold dates of birth from public records requests. The court believed expert witnesses who said releasing state workers’ birth dates, along with their … Continue reading