Lots of interesting stuff and difficult decisions yet to be made by Lancaster and York.
Playoff rosters must be submitted to the league by noon Wednesday.
* York infielder Ramon Castro visited a doctor for a painful skin ailment that could keep him out of the playoffs — according to manager Andy Etchebarren. Castro was the postseason MVP last season for York. Although Castro played Sunday, he has been bothered by this condition earlier in the season and it forced him to miss games.
* Lancaster needs to make a decision on starter Matt Wright, who many figured would start Game 1. If he’s activated, Lancaster will have to deactivate another player.
* York welcomed back outfielder Val Majewski, who until recently had been playing for Triple-A Round Rock in the Rangers system. Majewski last played on Sept. 5. He batted .333 in 35 games at Triple-A.
* Lancaster welcomed back York resident and former big league pitcher Tim Hamulack, who until recently was pitching for Double-A Carolina in the Reds system.
* Revs right-hander Corey Thurman will start Game 1.
* Onetime Barnstormers closer Jeff Bennett goes for Lancaster.