According to this story, Alaska governor and former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin showed she understands the impact of tourism. Especially when that tourism is coming mid-winter to a place not known for much (if any) sun and warmth.
I personally don’t understand the appeal of Fairbanks in the winter. I mean, besides looking for the Northern Lights and getting your picture with a sled dog, what else do you do?
Then again, I’m a summer baby and warm-weather girl, so never mind me. Plus, I’ve never been to Fairbanks in the winter, so I could well be missing something.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA