I didn’t realize that the Venezuelan rainforest — and Angel Falls in particular — are the inspiration behind Pixar’s latest animated hit, “Up.”
I haven’t seen it yet, but now I definitely want to.
Look at these two pictures at right — one from the film, the other of the real Angel Falls. Pretty good, eh?
Angel Falls is another one of those places I’ve been so close to, but never got to visit. (I lived and studied in Venezuela during college — pre-Chavez — but never got to the rainforest part of the country.)
Check out this story.
Anyone seen the film? What do you think?
Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA