Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Hello all! I just returned from a short trip to the West Coast, to Portland, Oregon to be exact. The food was delicious; the city was quirky. We even drove out to the Coast so we could stick our feet … Continue reading
I came across this video about a little girl who is allergic to so much stuff that her mom goes to extraordinary lengths to keep her alive. The kicker is that her insurance company won’t pay anymore for treatment. I … Continue reading
A new book on eating wheat-free will be hitting the shelves Tuesday. Here’s a snapshot of what to expect from “Cooking Well: Wheat Allergies” “One new resource from best-selling health and wellness publisher Hatherleigh Press will hit bookshelves October 27, … Continue reading
My Mr. Noah’s vocabulary has totally taken off. He’s got quite the repertoire now. Among them:
One of my must-have pantry staples is Gluten-Free Pantry’s Muffin and Scone mix. I’ve never had the urge to make scones, but this mix is a 3-in-1: you can make muffins, pancakes or waffles. Each only requires a few added … Continue reading
*Warning: This post is not exactly about being a parent. I mean, the kids’ comfort factors in here, but it’s not the main purpose of the post.* Thanks to my incredibly bad math skills, I found out that I had … Continue reading
I learned something recently. This is a dead giveaway that I used canned pumpkin puree for my pumpkin pies. Those pretty, symmetrical orange pumpkins that we associate with the season have nothing to do with pumpkin pie, just jack-o-lanterns.
Giant is removing Breyer’s All Natural Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from its shelves after a manufacturers recall. The ice cream may contain undeclared wheat. Here’s the story.
Saubel’s in Shrewsbury is having their annual 20% off all items in the natural and organic marketplace from now until Oct. 28. Hurry down and save some money while you can!