Need help putting an outfit together for a job interview or a night out with your girlfriends?
Like.com and Glamour just launched an iPhone app that connects you with a personal stylist. It’s easy just download the app through the iTunes store and then snap a picture of the outfit and ask a question. Literally within minutes you’ll get a response.
I talked with Jennifer Maloney, spokesperson for Like.com, about the new Glamour app and she said it’s a great way for both men and women to get the instant feedback on fashion trends. And she added the people responding to the questions are indeed professional stylists they hired to work in shifts to answer questions around the clock.
Meet some of the stylist
Meghan Noel is our all-star head stylist. With a degree in fashion design from FIDM, Meghan has worked as a freelance stylist for indie films, was an assistant designer to Gregory Parkinson, and is an aspiring independent designer, who sells her beautiful one-of-a-kind dresses both locally and online.
Amanda Weiss is a true California girl at heart and her style reflects that. Laid back, chic, and bright all describe her personality and style. On most days you will find her in jeans, a t-shirt, and her favorite part of fashion- tons of accessories. She feel that what you wear expresses who you are and how you feel about yourself, and will always say the best accessories you can wear are confidence and a smile!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA