Need help putting an outfit together for a job interview or a night out with your girlfriends?
Like.com and Glamour just launched an iPhone app that connects you with a personal stylist. It’s easy just download the app through the iTunes store and then snap a picture of the outfit and ask a question. Literally within minutes you’ll get a response.
I talked with Jennifer Maloney, spokesperson for Like.com, about the new Glamour app and she said it’s a great way for both men and women to get the instant feedback on fashion trends. And she added the people responding to the questions are indeed professional stylists they hired to work in shifts to answer questions around the clock.
Meet some of the stylist
Meghan Noel is our all-star head stylist. With a degree in fashion design from FIDM, Meghan has worked as a freelance stylist for indie films, was an assistant designer to Gregory Parkinson, and is an aspiring independent designer, who sells her beautiful one-of-a-kind dresses both locally and online.
Amanda Weiss is a true California girl at heart and her style reflects that. Laid back, chic, and bright all describe her personality and style. On most days you will find her in jeans, a t-shirt, and her favorite part of fashion- tons of accessories. She feel that what you wear expresses who you are and how you feel about yourself, and will always say the best accessories you can wear are confidence and a smile!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA