The Giant in Delco Plaza has stocked a bunch of new allergen-friendly items. The one that really caught my eye was the Glutino Gluten-Free breadcrumbs.
I have been using rice breadcrumbs from a different company up until this point, but only for filling-type things, like meatloaf. They didn’t work well for breading and frying.
But the Glutino brand is made from corn and cooked up on my porkchops nicely. I was rather impressed with myself — see results in photo — until I put them in the oven to keep cooking. The chops became not-so-crispy at that point. Good, but not crispy.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA