Facebook helped me connect with Johanna Ely, a former co-worker in Tampa, Fla.
We worked at a high-end department store in the late 1990s. A very tough job, but I loved the employee discount and the life-long friends I made along the way.
I haven’t worked retail in years. And Johanna Ely moved on from that venture too.
Now, Ely designs and sells her own jewelry. For full disclosure purposes, I’ve been known to do the same thing — but mostly as a hobby. Ely has a strong online presence, as well as her own home-based studio in North Carolina. I think her pieces are gorgeous and creative.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA