- Smart columnist Sue Jennings tells the story of her neighbors and their journey in caring for their 28-year-old “little girl.”
- Earthy & Expecting explains why well-meaning folks who ask after preemie Jax can often do more harm than good.
- For families looking to buy their Christmas tree this weekend, we’ve compiled a listing of farms in York and Adams counties that sell cut-your-own and pre-cut Christmas trees.
- Weigelstown Elementary School is focused on teaching its students to give — find out how, and adapt some of the tips for your own family.
- And if you need a snack that’s not turkey, try this peanut butter dipping sauce with apples — arranging like a turkey not required, but still fun!
How are you spending your post-Thanksgiving weekend?