Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Monthly Archives: December 2012
After weeks of eating desserts and candies, it might be time to say goodbye.
Check out highlighted events in southcentral Pennsylvania from Smart’s Holiday Countdown for New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31, 2012.
If your ultimate goal is weight loss, tracking your calories is key.
Mmm. Beef. I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing super high meat prices, but whoa. We might have to just eat peanuts if we want to get any protein because the prices are ridiculous. I passed up on $5.99 … Continue reading
In today’s world of texts and tweets, receiving a handwritten thank-you card is a refreshing change of pace.
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine for the week of Dec. 24, 2012.
Winter’s dry air has left my skin a little parched this year. The long, hot showers I take to warm up each day certainly don’t help my situation. In an effort to find an easier way to restore moisture to … Continue reading
Cathy Hirko reflects on getting a little older and wiser this holiday season.
Regifting is an acceptable practice, but all the rules must be followed.
If you’ve been following my column (thank you!), you know that the “expecting” part of “Earthy and Expecting” is deceiving. You also know that my own pregnancy journey took a very unexpected twist on October 25, when I was hospitalized … Continue reading