- Don’t forget to keep the Earth in mind when shopping for your family and friends — reduce, reuse and recycle with these tips that cover everything from wrapping paper to Christmas cards.
- Change up your ho-hum nail polish colors and embrace the season with festive colors or designs. (Of course, if you need a new coat or – is it possible? — an inoffensive Christmas sweater to match your snazzy nails, we’ve got ideas for that, too.)
- If you’re shopping for a vegan, try this top-10 list of bright ideas — all for $10 or less. Or, if you’re just looking for less expensive gifts overall, try your hand at these DIY options.
- Find out why homeschooling for the holidays lessens one family’s stress, even right down to their reading list.
- And in the midst of the hustle and bustle, remember family and friends who are grieving during the holidays.
Are your holiday decorations up? Shopping started? What’s Dec. 1 look like for you?