Sometimes after a busy holiday season, I enjoy some time to myself. Sometimes after too much time alone, I get antsy for friendships and family time. Whether you’re in the mood for crowds this weekend or ready to curl up with a book, don’t miss these posts from Smart:
- Jump-start your fitness routine for 2013 with this group motivation: A “Biggest Loser” challenge at a Springettsbury Township fitness studio.
- Head out to Roundtop Mountain Resort for its Kids’ Snow Festival and Mega Demo Day today.
- Find a new read for the new year: York County bookstore owners and book lovers picked out their favorites they read in 2012.
- Wind down with a glazed London broil with herbed butter for Sunday dinner.
- And if you’re hosting guests this weekend (or in the next few weeks), check out these tips for making home inviting and welcoming.
What’s on your agenda this weekend? Leave a comment and let us know!