Meanwhile, don’t miss these other posts from Smart this week:
- Get creative with the annual York Daily Record/Sunday News Peeps diorama contest. Deadline for entries is March 10.
- Remember the little things more easily with a visual journal. Professional organizer Bobbie Friedman shows you how.
- Get ready for spring with sessions at the Horn Farm Center: building a produce basket, swapping seeds and learning to forage.
- Try your hand at homemade almond butter — a slightly sweeter alternative to peanut butter.
- And, of course, don’t miss the Smart magazine March/April e-zine. Check out the stories before the magazine hits your mailboxes next week. Not signed up? Subscribe to Smart magazine.
What are you up to this weekend? Leave a comment and let us know!