- Tie a perfect bow on your child’s Easter dress with pointers from Sarah Mock of How I Pinch A Penny.
- Pay attention to manners, even in the thrill of the (egg) hunt. Looking for egg hunts in the York area? FlipSide has a roundup.
- How to make the perfect hard-boiled eggs for Easter (Hint: You’ve been doing it wrong for years.)
- Put together an Easter basket for your kids that isn’t filled with sugar.
- Watch a how-to video and learn how to create yarn eggs with hidden surprises.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA