For more than a decade, O’Donnel has dispensed cooking advice at numerous publications, including the Washington Post, Culinate and USA Today.
The author of “The Meat Lover’s Meatless Cookbook” and “The Meat Lover’s Meatless Celebrations,” which was among the Washington Post’s Top Cookbooks of 2012, she is the first Meatless Monday blogger on record. O’Donnel is a known authority on the continuing trend of eating less meat for health and environmental reasons.
Based in Seattle, O’Donnel is a regular contributor to Real Food Right Now, a seasonal produce series on Ecocentric.
Need some additional ideas for Meatless Monday or want to know more? Check out the previous chat with O’Donnel.
- CSAs give shareholders more than just local produce
- Being a vegetarian is easy: Meat substitutes that even carnivores will like
- More than just substitutes: The best meatless products on the market
- Try Roasted Cauliflower for a more savory side dish
- Meatout Mondays: Creamy vegan pumpkin soup with granola