Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Throughout the war, there were many important soldiers, activists, politicians, spies — and even a few everyday citizens — who changed history.
Catch up with Smart magazine blog posts from the week of June 24, 2013.
Event organizers are providing many hands-on activities and exhibits to help bring history to life for even the youngest visitors.
Some of the best wedding tips won’t come from the professionals but from those closest to you.
By day, we were editors, air traffic controllers, lawyers, dentists and project managers. But every Thursday, we put on our bright-yellow shirts and played like we were kids again in the Harrisburg Young Professionals kickball league.
Comment with your favorite Girl Scout cookie for a chance to win a four-pack of tickets to Fork it Over
Sample your favorite Samoas, Tagalongs, and Thin Mints in the form of appetizers and desserts 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. July 12 in the White Rose Hall at Sovereign Bank Stadium.
Learn first-hand this month how to use native plants to make your garden more environmentally friendly, during the Gardening With Native Plants tour.
I think the cherry is often overlooked in favor of sweeter or more common fruits, like berries or apples. But sweet cherries have a fairly long season in these parts (early to mid-June through August), and who doesn’t love a … Continue reading
Lorraine Updegraff has been a member of the 87th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry for nearly 15 years.
The Peak 98.5/Smart Magazine 16th Annual Women’s Show, presented by Memorial Hospital, will be held Oct. 5-6, 2013, at the York Expo Center.