Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Author Archives: Buffy Andrews
I love when I have those aha recycle moments, when I see a use for something I’m about to discard. Such was the case recently with this empty tissue box. What I ended up with was an “envelope” to present … Continue reading
Thigh gap is a small, hollow cavity that’s formed when you stand straight with your knees together. Unfortunately, it’s all the rage with teen girls.
Buffy Andrews says when you find your gift — that thing you are most passionate about — don’t let it go.
Buffy Andrews says she hopes you live life, and that sweet, unexpected moments find you.
This time of year is hard for those who have lost a loved one, no matter how much time has passed.
Buffy Andrews reminds us that words are powerful and should be wielded with care.
According to UCLA researchers, doubts about marriage predicts higher divorce rates and less marital satisfaction years later. The study, published online in the American Psychological Association’s Journal of Family Psychology, found that newlywed wives with doubts were two-and-a-half times more … Continue reading
Smart magazine shared some freebies available at Hooters, P.F. Chang’s and Chipotle.
Reward yourself with a free Starbucks coffee when you make a run for your friends.
The York Daily Record/Sunday News is holding an Instagram back-to-school photo contest. Here is a slideshow of the entries so far.