Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Author Archives: Erin McCracken
Don’t forget that Mother’s Day is Sunday. Here are a few ways to pamper the special lady in your life.
The winning entry includes Peeps bunnies and chicks doing the jitterbug, the twist, disco and the worm.
Feb. 25 through March 10, residents of York and Adams counties can submit their contest entries at smartmagpa.com.
I frequent York watering holes on weekends for dates, to meet friends and to listen to live music. Never in a million years did I think I would stumble onto a craft idea while at a bar. (I’m just … Continue reading
I attended an Internet safety seminar last month at the Dillsburg library. There weren’t many people there, but as the speaker brought up, almost all kids these days are tech savvy (often more so than their parents). This weekend, I … Continue reading
A honeymoon is supposed to be relaxing, fun and care-free. But sometimes, trips to paradise are far from perfect. The characters in the upcoming movie “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1″ would know. During her honeymoon, bride Bella … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. Time to make lists, check them twice and practically rip your hair out trying to think of unique gift ideas. Thankfully, the Artisan Marketplace starts soon. It will run Nov. 19 to Dec. 22 … Continue reading
The York Revolution aren’t the only people who can play at Sovereign Bank Stadium. Head over to the ballpark’s Brooks Robinson Plaza, 5 Brooks Robinson Way, York, on Sundays for a day of family-friendly activities. Every Sunday from 11 a.m. … Continue reading
The White Rose Cake Decorators will hold the 33rd Annual Sugar Arts Competition and Live Cake Challenge 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 5 in the York County School of Technology cafeteria, 2179 S. Queen St., York Township. The theme … Continue reading
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. On October 19, 2011, a crowd will gather to walk one mile in women’s high-heeled shoes throughout Millersville University to protest rape, sexual assault and gender violence. (York and other area communities have hosted … Continue reading