Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Author Archives: Joan
Being a homeschooling parent doesn’t just mean facilitating your kids’ learning. Especially for unschoolers, the advice often says to look at your own life. What are YOU learning? Are you interested – and interesting? Joan Concilio Otto talks about being a love-to-learn role model.
Homeschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto shares her daughter’s Buck-A-Book Week fundraising success and some ideas for local trips, including the Wolf Sanctuary of PA and Wilbur Chocolate Co. in Lititz.
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto shares a video and her personal stories dealing with sensory processing disorder and how it affects her 12-year-old daughter, especially during the holiday season.
12-year-old unschooler Sarah Otto created her own version of the 12 Days of Christmas, complete with castles, Xbox 360s and… lottery tickets?
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto talks about homeschooling through the holidays – and how relaxing doesn’t mean learning nothing!
Unschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto let her 12-year-old daughter get bright blue highlights. Would you do the same?
12-year-old unschooler Sarah Otto wants to hear your simile suggestions. She’s as excited as a kid at Christmastime for them!
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto shares a roundup of some of the activities she and her 12-year-old daughter, Sarah, kept busy with during Hurricane Sandy.
12-year-old Sarah Otto leads her family in an attitude of gratitude with a surprising set of household posters. Find out simple tips to help boost your family’s thankfulness this fall.