- York County Heritage Trust offers free admission for active duty military, family http://t.co/8itSm8YbPG @NEAarts @yorkhistory #BlueStarMuse 8 hours ago
- #ICYMI Ready for summer water activities with #swim lessons, safety tips from @YorkYMCA, @JCCYork and @NSPF http://t.co/xufMJAF5PX 9 hours ago
- Searching for a summer camp? Find the one that’s right for your child in our online guide http://t.co/Sbe0Fvx1CU 10 hours ago
Connect with us
- Mom on Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Author Archives: Kara Eberle
Kara Eberle says her mornings are like some sort of obstacle course.
Kara Eberle says she struggles to maintain some sort of control when out in public with her children.
Wiping my son’s mouth with the cuff of my cardigan seemed like a good idea — at the time.
Kara Eberle learns to focus on all the good things happening in her own home.
Kara Eberle and her husband shoot videos and photos of their kids and share them instantly with hundreds of Facebook friends, Twitter followers and Instagram buddies.
“We could buy a camper.” The words came out of my mouth, but I couldn’t believe I had said them. My husband, Mark, and I had been talking about our summer plans, and, oddly enough, buying a camper seemed like … Continue reading
It’s been a fun four years. Being the editor of Smart has been a huge part of my life, and I’ve had many rewarding experiences along the way. My favorite part has been connecting with the community in new and … Continue reading
I got home from work around 6:30 tonight and remembered two things: Tomorrow is my daughter’s last day of first grade and I didn’t have a gift for her teacher. I have no excuse for waiting until the last minute, … Continue reading
Sometimes, the questions my 6-year-old asks me sound silly, even in 2012. They would’ve sounded ridiculous in 1984 when I was 6. 1. Can I play with your iPad in the car? 2. Can I watch a video on your … Continue reading