- Share your favorite local summer activity to win @yorkrevolution tickets and a gift card to @BrownsOrchards http://t.co/HMy0mN2C2g #contest 59 minutes ago
- Is Friday pizza night in your house? Make it a bit healthier with a homemade whole-wheat crust http://t.co/MddYtzR7io #recipe 15 hours ago
- The Container Garden Chronicles have returned for 2013. Check out the start of our annual office gardening project http://t.co/97C77lukWC 16 hours ago
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Author Archives: Leigh Zaleski
Artificial ingredients aren’t necessary in a snack that’s so simple.
YMCA of York Wellness Director Cori Strathmeyer demonstrates two modifications to strengthen your chest, shoulders, back and core.
Fitness instructor Lindsay Schultz teaches you how to tone your calves with ballet-inspired movements.
Most people don’t eat the recommended two servings of fruit and three servings of vegetables a day. It especially can be challenging for parents when feeding their kids.
Leigh Zaleski shares how the structure of counting calories has spread into other areas of her life.
Almond butter has a slightly sweeter, nuttier taste than peanut butter.
Eat fruits and vegetables in a variety of colors to shield your ticker from heart disease and stroke.
Chef Sean Arnold sprinkled in a couple of aphrodisiacs to a three-course meal that’s sure to say, “I love you.”
YWCA York will host a free Zumba class to support V-Day and One Billion Rising.
The American Heart Association will hold two Go Red for Women Luncheons in February in York County.