- Make the most of your next trip to the garden store with tips from @howipinchapenny: How to separate basil sprouts http://t.co/4mn1VFxSNI 37 minutes ago
- York County Heritage Trust offers free admission for active duty military, family http://t.co/8itSm8YbPG @NEAarts @yorkhistory #BlueStarMuse 14 hours ago
- #ICYMI Ready for summer water activities with #swim lessons, safety tips from @YorkYMCA, @JCCYork and @NSPF http://t.co/xufMJAF5PX 15 hours ago
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: How to separate basil sprouts on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
- Mom on Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Author Archives: Sarah Chain
Sarah Chain begins her container garden adventures by purchasing and planting her six plants in May 2013.
The York County Heritage Trust will offer free admission to its sites from active military members and families from Memorial Day to Labor Day as part of the 2013 Blue Star Museums program.
York County Libraries announces its 2013 summer reading club, “Dig Into Reading! GO and Dig It Up!”, which begins June 1, 2013.
Pennsylvania State Police will offer free child safety seat inspections in York County May 20 and Adams County May 28, 2013.
Manchester Township resident and military mom Kathy Weigel has sent more than 100,000 books to military members, veterans and families through Operation Paperback.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Don’t miss these Smart posts from the week of May 5, 2013.
Shrewsbury Township blogger and mother of three, Cara Achterberg, is beginning an online book club this month through her blog, Kid Friendly Organic Life.
Catch up with these Smart posts from the week of April 28, 2013.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” — George R.R. Martin in “A Dance with Dragons”