Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Author Archives: Sarah Chain
York County librarians predict what titles will be popular for kids, teens and adults for the 2013 holiday season.
Yoga has taught Sarah Chain more than how to stretch and strengthen my muscles — it’s taught her how to see the high notes, even from the lowest places.
West Manchester Township author Dan Beard’s children’s book “Santa’s Magic Bootprints” encourages family interaction.
York author Julie Swope wrote “The Bear Who Waited” from the perspective of a stuffed bear waiting for a new family to help kids deal with adoption.
York County Libraries will hold its Grade One at the Library (GOAL) celebration Nov. 16, 2013, at Penn State York in York, Pa.
Samantha Geimer, originally from York, released a memoir in September 2013 about being sexually assaulted by filmmaker Roman Polanski in the 1970s.
The pressure to conform to a specific kind of woman is silly — and Sarah Chain is cutting herself some slack.
Springettsbury Township author Joan Higgs released “One Moment: A Memoir of Loss, Stillbirth, Faith and Hope” in August 2013.
Sarah Chain shares advice for college freshmen: Do what makes you happy, but also what challenges you and encourages you and allows you to grow.
Member rewards programs, independent bookstores and library book sales all offer deals on books, if bargain hunters know where to look.