Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Quench winter dry locks with Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan oil mask
- Mother learns to love her grown sons’ many tattoos
- Chocolate Beet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing a lighter version of grandma’s go-to dessert
- Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements
- Fashion Panel: Alexandria Keener talks holiday outfits
Author Archives: Smart Staff
Martin Library in York, Pa., will host “A Day of Exploring STEM” Dec. 14, 2013, to introduce kids to science, technology, engineering and math.
The big day is almost here! Here’s what you need to know to get the turkey on the table.
Almost as inevitable as the Thanksgiving turkey coma is that most dreaded dinner party casualty: spilled red wine.
Maryland-based tattoo artist Vinnie Myers’ 3-D nipple tattoos have refined — some say redefined — breast cancer reconstruction.
According to the American Cancer Society, more than 232,340 women are diagnosed with invasive breast cancer annually. Of those, about 27,000 are women 45 and under, or about 12 percent, and approximately half of those women are postpartum, defined as being within five years of having given birth.
Funded by the U.S. National Institutes for Health, the “Legacy” study represents a shift in the focus of cancer research from diagnosis and treatment to prevention.
A new film, “Decoding Annie Parker,” tells the story of Parker and Mary-Claire King, portrayed respectively by Oscar-recognized actors Samantha Morton and Helen Hunt.
Nutritionists want well-meaning friends to ask their loved ones a few questions before heading for the kitchen.
Smart magazine will be set up at booths No. 517 and 518 Saturday and Sunday at the York Expo Center.
If you and your family are looking for something to do before firing up the grill for some hamburgers and hot dogs, here are some ideas from in and around York County.