Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Author Archives: Susan Jennings
When those holiday ideals inevitably fall as flat as a bottle of New Year’s bubbly, disappointment and stress levels can rise.
Marriage and family therapist Debra Egli-Flanagan, who runs Susquehanna Valley Counseling in Dillsburg, said that people who have to work holidays often feel a sense of loss, and that coping with that means rethinking what the holidays are.
Mom dating — the process of finding other similarly situated mothers with children the same age as yours to spend a couple of pre-nap hours with every week — is critical for stay-at-home moms for several reasons.
We caught up with several local health care professionals to get their tips for saving money on your medical needs.
Susan Jennings says even when you’re at your wit’s end, kids never seem to reach theirs.
Ken Ludwig’s ‘How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare’ is based on positive experience with his own children.
Lisa Grim wanted her 232-acre property along the Conewago Creek to be comfortable — a place where her kids and their friends wanted to congregate.
Susan Jennings’ 2½-year-old daughter Lily is starting to potty train — and their whole house is excited.
If your summer hair routine goes something like this: Wash hair, comb hair, pull hair back into ponytail and repeat — it’s time to shake things up.
Not all salad greens are created equal in the realm of flavor and nutrition