- Have extra asparagus? Go ahead and indulge with these beer-battered fritters - we won't tell http://t.co/DshQDUwAJX @4loveofaspargus #recipe 24 minutes ago
- Are you new to #gardening? Find out what tools you need to grow a bounty of veggies this summer. http://t.co/qRBA6vswoL @Garden_Therapy 1 hour ago
- Check out the great DIY projects local brides pulled off on a budget (thanks for the photos, @susqphoto!) http://t.co/muWAVzc1bD @Pinterest 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Category Archives: Books to read
Manchester Township resident and military mom Kathy Weigel has sent more than 100,000 books to military members, veterans and families through Operation Paperback.
Shrewsbury Township blogger and mother of three, Cara Achterberg, is beginning an online book club this month through her blog, Kid Friendly Organic Life.
Catch up with these Smart posts from the week of April 28, 2013.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” — George R.R. Martin in “A Dance with Dragons”
York County Libraries will unveil YCL Mobile, a mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones and devices, for patrons May 1, 2013.
“Fifty Shades of Grey” by E.L. James made the American Library Association’s list of most challenged books for 2012, but Dav Pilkey’s “Captain Underpants” took the No. 1 spot.
Southwest Airlines pilot and Manchester Twp. author Ricardo Aguilar wrote a children’s book, “So You Want to Be A Pilot!”, in 2012.
York author Michael Simpson released an interactive children’s book, “B Dogg Goes to School,” which helps children with decision-making and consequences.
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of March 17, 2013.