Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Category Archives: Container garden chronicles
One way to make your life and your garden environmentally friendly is to plant native species. York County residents are in luck, with at least two native plant sales popping up in the coming weeks.
Pests have been a minor concern so far for our container gardens, but my grandparents have gone to extremes to protect theirs.
Sarah Chain discovers her first ripe tomatoes in her container garden.
April Trotter reflects on her container garden success so far.
Healthy living blogger Leigh Zaleski adds a little harvest from her container and community gardens to her meals.
Sarah Chain learns her lesson after the wind takes its toll on a tomato plant not bred for a container garden.
York County Penn State Master Gardener PK Dennis shares tips for growing tomatoes.
Yesterday, in between my morning gym class and work, I finally squeezed in a trip to the gardening store. Since my seeds were an abysmal failure (despite my patience), I knew I’d be purchasing plants in May. Except bridal showers … Continue reading
I learned last year as an amateur community gardener not to crowd my plants. Of course, I wanted to squeeze as much as I could into that 4-by-8-foot plot at the 4-H Community Garden in York. In one bed, I … Continue reading