Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Becky Stauffer on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Karen Cointot on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! A little chive-talk on It’s not too late to start your herb plants from seed indoors
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Weed ’em and reap: Get the right tools for your garden
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Five books to help with green living
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Contests
Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Each winner will receive four tickets to a York Revolution home game and a $25 Brown’s Orchard gift card, a prize valued at $73.
We’re giving away a four-pack of VIP tickets that include a private meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with the former “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” star.
Comment with your favorite local beer for a chance to win Susquehanna Ale Trail Passport Event tickets
The Susquehanna Ale Trail will host a Passport Event that includes 13 breweries and one distillery in York, Lancaster, Dauphin and Franklin counties.
The winning entry includes Peeps bunnies and chicks doing the jitterbug, the twist, disco and the worm.
Public voting in our annual Daily Record/Sunday News Peeps diorama contest goes through 11:59 p.m. March 17.
Catch up with posts from Smart for the week of March 3, 2013.
In honor of our annual diorama contest, Peeps and Company has extended a 20 percent offer code to our readers.
In its eighth year, the event kicks off Saturday and runs weekends through the end of March, offering visitors the chance to taste 2013 wines right out of the barrels.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of Feb. 17, 2013.
Feb. 25 through March 10, residents of York and Adams counties can submit their contest entries at smartmagpa.com.