- Study: Overweight, obese patients more likely to ‘doctor shop’ http://t.co/DZXsGdff3J #nosweatyork 42 minutes ago
- RT @HGTVGardens: Squirrels can be bad news for your tomato plants. Share your tips for keeping them out of the garden: http://t.co/t7jyFPSJ… 1 hour ago
- RT @leighzaleski: Have you tried a detox diet? @crayolacrayonnn wants to hear your results #nosweatyork @VegTimes @happyherbivore http://t.… 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Becky Stauffer on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Karen Cointot on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! A little chive-talk on It’s not too late to start your herb plants from seed indoors
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Weed ’em and reap: Get the right tools for your garden
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Five books to help with green living
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Seasonal Recipe Contest
Jo Shumaker submitted this recipe in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Kate Harner said Crispy Smashed Roasted Potatoes were the perfect complement to a fall meal. Check out the latest entry in Smart Magazine’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Breakfast on the grill? This recipe for Grilled Peach and Blueberry Stuffed French Toast is sure to make your mouth water.
Get cooking! Submit dishes made with potatoes or pears in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Serve this recipe for Cheesy Orzo with Green and Yellow Squash as a side dish or entree.
Get ready for fall with Dorothy Furst’s recipe for Acorn Bisque.
Readers made us hungry with their submitted recipes including produce harvested May through July for our Seasonal Recipe Contest. Lemon Mint Ravioli with Asparagus and Crab? Blueberry and Rhubarb Pie? Stuffed Tomato Cups? Yes, please! For August, enter a recipe … Continue reading
Decorate this Blueberry Pie with cookie-cutter shapes for an artistic touch on an American favorite.
Chuck Martin, 66, of West Manchester Township said your dinner guests will request seconds after you serve them his recipe for Stuffed Tomato Cups. “Tomato and basil go hand in hand — very pleasant flavor,” Martin said. “The croutons add … Continue reading
This Tortellini with Tomatoes and Basil Summer Salad works as an entree or a side.