Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- dairy free diet on Branch out: Find the perfect tree for your outdoor space
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
- York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Category Archives: Seasonal Recipe Contest
Jo Shumaker submitted this recipe in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Kate Harner said Crispy Smashed Roasted Potatoes were the perfect complement to a fall meal. Check out the latest entry in Smart Magazine’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Breakfast on the grill? This recipe for Grilled Peach and Blueberry Stuffed French Toast is sure to make your mouth water.
Get cooking! Submit dishes made with potatoes or pears in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Serve this recipe for Cheesy Orzo with Green and Yellow Squash as a side dish or entree.
Get ready for fall with Dorothy Furst’s recipe for Acorn Bisque.
Readers made us hungry with their submitted recipes including produce harvested May through July for our Seasonal Recipe Contest. Lemon Mint Ravioli with Asparagus and Crab? Blueberry and Rhubarb Pie? Stuffed Tomato Cups? Yes, please! For August, enter a recipe … Continue reading
Decorate this Blueberry Pie with cookie-cutter shapes for an artistic touch on an American favorite.
Chuck Martin, 66, of West Manchester Township said your dinner guests will request seconds after you serve them his recipe for Stuffed Tomato Cups. “Tomato and basil go hand in hand — very pleasant flavor,” Martin said. “The croutons add … Continue reading
This Tortellini with Tomatoes and Basil Summer Salad works as an entree or a side.