Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Category Archives: Discipline
Instead of the Big Top, picture any venue: The driveway. The park. Or even the grocery store.
Jason Plotkin says the thing that drives him nuts about his daughters, ages 6 and 12, is when they make him be a parent
A summer of sleeping in late, forgetting about bedtimes and eating breakfast closer to lunchtime packs a nasty punch of fatigue, grumpiness and misbehavior when the school bell rings.
Catch up with these Smart magazine posts from the week of July 1, 2013.
Laura Burkey’s 2½-year-old Amelia acted out because she was in need of some one-on-one time.
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas offers advice for teaching manners while co-parenting.
We asked Shane Jones of WebPageFX the do’s and don’ts of Facebook parenting.
Local experts share what works and what doesn’t for parenting in public.
Cellphones are everywhere, but there are few hard-and-fast rules about their usage.