Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Discipline
An after-school checklist could include getting out homework, setting aside any papers for parents, putting the backpack away, and when all that is accomplished, getting a snack.
Teaching responsibility and organization are skills children can use the rest of their lives, said professional organizer Bobbie Spera.
Instead of the Big Top, picture any venue: The driveway. The park. Or even the grocery store.
Jason Plotkin says the thing that drives him nuts about his daughters, ages 6 and 12, is when they make him be a parent
A summer of sleeping in late, forgetting about bedtimes and eating breakfast closer to lunchtime packs a nasty punch of fatigue, grumpiness and misbehavior when the school bell rings.
Catch up with these Smart magazine posts from the week of July 1, 2013.
Laura Burkey’s 2½-year-old Amelia acted out because she was in need of some one-on-one time.
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas offers advice for teaching manners while co-parenting.
We asked Shane Jones of WebPageFX the do’s and don’ts of Facebook parenting.