Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Category Archives: Kids’ corner
Catch up with these Smart posts from the week of April 28, 2013.
Local experts share what works and what doesn’t for parenting in public.
Win three free tickets to “Peter Pan and Wendy,” showing Feb. 8-24, 2013, at DreamWrights Youth and Family Theatre, 100 Carlisle Ave, York.
Kara Eberle says she struggles to maintain some sort of control when out in public with her children.
Nestled between Christmas and New Year’s Day, Kwanzaa is a celebration for millions in the African-American and Pan-African communities.
Help give your kids something to scream about when it comes to school: Make monster bookmarks to add pizzazz to their books.
Mother’s Day is May 13. Show Mom how much you care by giving her a Mother’s Day placecard. Click on the images below for a printable template that you can cut out and fill in the blank. Fold on dotted … Continue reading
June 17 is Father’s Day. Need a gift idea? We combined two all-time favorite presents for dad — candy and a tie — into one adorable craft, perfect for all ages. There are four templates to choose from. Print out … Continue reading
There is a holiday for everything. And on April 21 you can celebrate the beauty of bullies everywhere.
Find dates for Easter egg hunts in York County. Spot the differences Click on link to view answers. Easter answers