- Is Friday pizza night in your house? Make it a bit healthier with a homemade whole-wheat crust http://t.co/MddYtzR7io #recipe 1 hour ago
- The Container Garden Chronicles have returned for 2013. Check out the start of our annual office gardening project http://t.co/97C77lukWC 2 hours ago
- Sarah Chain writes about growing up and creating new Memorial Day traditions. How are you celebrating? http://t.co/tq3Eaf1cNE #ilyc 3 hours ago
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Jodi Snyder on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Diana on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Love
Teresa Cook’s 27-year-old son still knows to call home when he’s feeling under the weather.
Laura Burkey’s 2½-year-old Amelia acted out because she was in need of some one-on-one time.
New mom Stacia Fleegal struggles to balance her time with her son, her fiance and herself.
Smart editor April Trotter says her little sister has been ready for a job in teaching her entire life.
Teresa Cook has learned to adapt to her empty nest — and is glad her boys are independent.
Cathy Hirko said your child changes the way you grieve because it’s no longer just you and your feelings you have to worry about.
Local experts share what works and what doesn’t for parenting in public.
Lily and Jovie are 19 months apart, but Sue Jennings hopes they’ll grow to be the best of friends.
On Jan. 23, Jax was discharged after 87 days in the York Hospital NICU.